After finally recovering from my computer crash, I decided to take some photos of the 7.5 for some updates.
The 7.5 is doing very well. The anthilia have already become a weed and are growing very quicky. The Kenya tree has gotten larger, and appears to have caused the demise of a large portion of my yellow polyps by stinging them. But there's a small patch of yellow polyps left which are safe. I added some zooanthids from the 15 that I got from The Logical Reef, along with a rock of 2 (soon to be 4) neon green ricordea. The toadstool seems to be happy enough, and the little blue mushroom beside it dropped off a baby.
Posted by Christopher at 08:01 PM
| Comments (32)